Contact lens wear is safe during the pandemic if you follow the following guidelines:
1. Wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds and dry with an unused paper towel
2. Unless your lenses are daily disposables, be sure to clean and disinfect your lenses upon removal every night.
3. Do not “top off” your solutions; use fresh solution daily .
4. Replace your lens case and your solutions at least every month.
5. Do not use tap water with your contact lenses
6. If you feel ill with cold or flu-like symptoms, you should discontinue contact lens wear during this time period.
If this is a GP lens that has been directly shipped to your residence, please keep in mind that this is not a customary procedure and be sure to see your eye care professional once routine eye care has resumed.
Always follow the lens care recommendations of your eye care
Once more we are with you always as we work together at weathering the COVID-19 Storm.
Click Here to read/download the full Report.